Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Randomivity


There's really no nice way to say, "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone."

If you're going to call a cake a penis, please make sure it looks like one. And preferably, please make sure it's all one race.

It's not a secret that my mother and I don't get alone most of the time, but when she exclaimed "We're wearing dicks!" to the stranger who entered the elevator-I died laughing.

I've forgotten how fun dueling piano bars are.

I really love gum but really hate the smell of gum in a pocketbook. It's weird, I know, but I do.

I also hate the smell of convenience stores and almost never enter one because of the way I smell afterward. And I hate when people I'm with come out of one-even for a few minutes.

B1's brain is spinning again. This time, to get rid of the squirrels in the attic, he wants to build a butter chute. We'd spray the inside of a big tube with butter, make really loud noises so they run out of the hole and into the buttery chute. They'd lose their footing and fly out of the house. Really...how does he come up with these things?!?!

Some of my favorite moments with B1 are those in which "normal" people would look at us and say "WTF?" or "Ew." (B/c we're so cuddly.)

It's supposed to be in the 60's today. The minute I heard that I dug into my winter clothes pile and took out a purple dress and tights. I am so excited that fall is coming!!!!

I had my first pumpkin spice late from Starbucks this season. I have to say-I'm not really a fan anymore. I'll get my pumpkin fix somewhere else and I'll stick with their hot apple cider instead.

B1 makes me feel so good about myself. It's nice to hear him share his thoughts about me being nice and how pretty he thinks I am.

2 weeks is a long time.

Every time I type in randomivity in my labels, "Drunken Ramble" comes up. I'd like to have one of those soon. :)

4 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Omg, I can't EVEN imagine my mom saying that. Now I'd be busting out laughing my hiney off...

And Miles To Go... said...

you could rename your randomivity posts "drunken ramble" that would be fun.

So the cake was vanilla and chocolate. Sounds delicious.

The smell of gum in a pocket book--hate it too! Especially spearmint gum. When I was a kid, my mom would always give me hardened pieces of trident gum from the bottom of her purse. Can't stand spearmint gum to this day because I can instantly recall the smell--ugh.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

1) Sure there is ..."PLEASE Shut the f**k up" see, much nicer!

2) And what were you wearing that made mom say that?

3) Butter chute..I gotta meet this guy

4) I LOVE Summer...nuff said

Said it before...will say it again, I LOVE THIS MAGS IN LOVE STUFF

Travis Cody said...

Mmmmmmm...pumpkin spice latte!

I didn't think there was anything that was going to take my mind off the butter chute, but the pumpkin spice latte did it.

Butter chute...bwahahahahahahaaaa!