Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Randomivity

"I don't know how you react to apples, but wow!"

It's hard to know what to say when words can never make it right.

Date nights are fun. Especially when they start with a lazy day, breakfast and end with a blue sweater.

When I am frustrated I am unapproachable. I must work on this.

Living with someone requires slight modifications. It's easy to forget that my actions now affect the person I love and while I might think what I am doing is OK or not annoying, he might think otherwise.

My car go broken into Monday night. They didn't get anything, but the window is smashed and the glove compartment is ripped off. What a frustrating ordeal! There's a lot of waiting around for people to call you back, then waiting around for people to come take pictures...and being stuck home is not my idea of OK.

Looking into my car yesterday morning, I was disorientated. It didn't register what happened. It was kind of like picking up a coffee cup thinking that coffee was in there but instead it's filled with Coke. Except in this case the other thing was bad, so instead of Coke it was curdled milk.

I don't it when people try to take over my tuft and control things that don't have to do with them. I can do it.

Having B1 cook me dinner is marvelous. Especially when its breakfast for dinner and especially when it's blueberry pancakes (with a smiley face!) and spicy potatoes that rock.

I lost 4.2 pounds last week. Rock. On.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I had my car broken into once when I lived out in California and I remember that same sense of disbelieving that you had. It's just one of those things that make you feel violated.

Congrats on the weight loss!

And Miles To Go... said...

YAY for the lost weight, a double bonus when you have someone else cooking for you. The car break in, I had that also about a month ago and I know exactly how you are feeling...it sucks.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Sucks about the car...nice to have someone else cook isn't it?

SilverNeurotic said...

We've had a really bad rash of bad luck with our cars. I think a blog post is in order.

Travis Cody said...

Sorry about the car. I know the feeling you describe. But I'm glad to hear that you didn't lose anything.