Friday, September 10, 2010

Good 'n Slutty

Tonight is my little sisters bachelorette party...we're heading out to New Haven in a few minutes to eat dinner.  We're going to a piano bar too and we have VIP...whatever the heck that means.
 
I feel old.
 
I have to say though, I don't look old tonight.  In fact, I look pretty good.  But I feel a little slutty.  Shhh...don't tell!  I borrowed a lace wrap shirt from a friend and it's sort of revealing.  It doesn't show any boobie or even any cleavage (I'm wearing my own tank top under it instead of the one she let me borrow-that was WAY too slutty!) but it's showing more than I'm used to...specifically, my arms.  And it's form fitting too...I feel good about myself today because 2 people I haven't seen in a while told me I look great.  I've lost just under 40 pounds now and feel really good about it.  I still have a lot to lose-but in the mean time, I feel good.
 
And slutty.  And yes, I'll share pictures. (b/c I know at least 2 of you were going to ask!) LOL!!

6 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

I'll be the first to ask for a posted picture :) Have a wonderful evening.

Desert Songbird said...

I'll be second. :)

Don't apologize; we all like to feel that way once in a while, especially we old suburban housewives. ;P

"Lois Grebowski" said...

sometimes you gotta strut the stuff...

Rocketstar said...

Congrats on the 40 and counting, awesome job. Have a great time and be sure to bring that slutty attitude back with you at the end of the night for your B1 ;o)

Rocketstar said...

test

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

THIRD REQUEST!

Hope you had a great time!