Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bidz

I've been searching for the perfect necklace for my sisters wedding next week (unsuccessfully, I might add) and I came across a website called Bidz.  Has anyone else ever heard of this?  It looks great-there are rings galore, necklaces...lots and lots of good stuff, it seems, that you can bid on.  I saw a tennis bracelet that was won for $150, a watch for $30 and a diamond ring for $300!

Too good to be true?  Maybe...but I've bought things off of Ebay before and had great success...this might be a great new way for me to get lots of new jewelry cheap.  (If you didn't know it, I'm a jewelry whore.)

3 comments:

G.W. said...

Mags...I looked into Bidz not too long ago and it seemed a little shady to me. you have to pay a service charge for every bid you make, and if you don't win the bidding war, you still have to pay something. I "googled" it and read opinions about it and the majority was negative. Sorry to be a little bit of a downer, but I couldn't just let you try it without letting you know what I found.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Never heard of the joint...but I know of other sites where you pay a fee to bid and that is what keeps the pricing so low

Mags said...

Oh poop. That's too bad.

Thanks for checking it out for me, GW.