Monday, September 20, 2010

Before and After Pictures

We are slowly-very slowly-getting the house together. B1 and I have put a lot of hard work into the place, and it's really starting to look great. We still have a way to go (painting and organizing the nook, getting more dressers for a storage wall, the dining room, hanging pictures on the purple wall) but I'm pleased with how things are coming along. It's really starting to feel like home...Here is a glimpse of what we've been doing:

Kitchen, Before



Kitchen, After



Living Room, Before

Living Room, After




Bedroom, Before...with a very cute boy in plaid shorts

Bedroom, After



Office Before

Office, After

Actually, since that picture, we've added some original art...given to me by the lovely Linda and the ever so talented Amanda...

So, there you have it...home.

7 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

It's wonderful watching your living space become "HOME". Makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You have a wonderful HOME to share with a wonderful man

SilverNeurotic said...

It looks so nice!

B1 said...

I am so in love with the word home when it is connected to you.

Melisa with one S said...

Looks gorgeous!
(Not that you'll pay any attention to this comment, since I follow B1's...)

Linda said...

Awwww to B1's comment above!

I love, love, love what you did with the kitchen but then again, you may have noticed that my kitchen is green, too!

Actually I love what you did with the whole place - you took an apartment and made it into a home where two hearts can be together in happiness.

And don't think I've forgotten about that companion art piece, I'm just having some issues with getting the right resolution for the right size as it appears I don't have the original scanned in right. Working on it, though - honest!

Travis Cody said...

Nice job! I like your kitchen cabinets.