Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bachelorette Party

I realized today that I never posted pictures from my sisters bachelorette party. Here goes!

There were penises everywhere! Let me just say, I am SO glad they don't really look like this scary ass smiling penis!



Some of these make me want to vomit


Mmmm....penis


Sisters



My slutty shirt. B1 said it's a good boobie shirt for me-which I guess is true b/c my bobbies look huger than they really are. Please forgive my fake smile. I was kind of in a bad mood.


Let me just say for the record-I still don't know why bachelorette parties equal penises...

5 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I liked that top on you. very flattering.... seriously.

I don't get the penis thing either, but hey, for some people it does...

LceeL said...

Wow. Three great looking sisters!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

lots of peni indeed

Linda said...

I guess for men it's boobs and for women it's penises but I just don't get it myself. They're kind of ugly when it comes to decorations!!

Travis Cody said...

I got a little nauseous when my eye glanced over the one with a knot in it. I guess I don't mind the peni at such a shindig...but why abuse them????

You look fantastic, by the way.