Tuesday, August 24, 2010
1. What are you grateful for today?
2. Have you ever run away from home? If so, for how long? Do you remember why you left?
3. If you could only visit one section of a bookstore for the rest of your life, which section would you choose?
1. I am grateful for many, many things...for B1, for my job, my family and friends...and for cheese.
2. Yes, I have. In the traditional "I hate you so I'm running away" sense and the less obvious "I'm moving across the country for an adventure" sense. The traditional running away only lasted a couple of hours at most and I came back because I was little and tired and hungry and I most likely missed playing my flute. Yes...I was a dork. The other way took me 5 years to come home and well, I've lived in Boston now for almost 3 years. I'm not sure I'll go back "home" again...this place feels pretty good.
3. This is a tough one. Is there a section that is dedicated to books written in the voice of children? Because if there was, that's the one I would want to stay in. But because I know that sounds creepy and also because that section doesn't exist, I'd have to choose fiction...lots of places to go in those books!