1. If you were given the choice for breakfast between any pastry in the world what would you choose? How often do you eat that type of pastry now?
2. Assuming you are shopping for food for the week: What section of the grocery store do you start in?
3. In passing, people often say, "Hi, how are you?" Do you reply with your answer or do you simply say hi back? Do you reciprocate the question?
1. I really enjoy a good cheese danish or better yet-a cheese crumb cake. I don't eat either very often at all because they are deadly, but if I had a choice of what to pick, I'd pick that.
2. I almost always shop in the produce section first, even if it's not the immediate section you enter into. I probably do this because most stores have you enter there and it became habit but now I write my shopping lists with produce on top...yes, I organize my lists based on isles.
3. I usually answer back by saying, "Good thanks, and you?" or "Good thanks, how are you?" It's very rare I give my real answer ("I'm actually pretty tired today and am feeling a little blue." because I realize that the people asking really don't care-they are just being polite.