Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Ta-Daaaaaa! It's the triumphant (?) return of Toosdae ?'s! I'm not entirely sure why I haven't posted them in the last couple of weeks, but here they are today! Have fun answering away!
1. Has anyone ever hijacked your Facebook page? If so, what did they post on your update status? (Or did they do something else?)
2. Does a fear of fish or sharks typically deter you from swimming in ponds/lakes/oceans? If not would you be deterred if there was a recent shark sighting where you were swimming?
3. What was the last "summer treat" you treated yourself to?
1. No...I'm pretty good about logging off of stuff when I walk away from the computer and until recently I lived alone. So unless Bella learned to type, I was pretty safe. If she had hijacked my FB I'm sure she would have written a reminder to give her treats.
2. No, I am generally not phased by the fact that sharks and fish live in the water, though I have to admit that every time I go into the ocean I say a prayer to keep us all safe. This weekend the beach I went to had shark sightings and I do have to admit that thanks to Shark Week I stayed a little closer to shore than normal. That, and the fact that I had a cut made me a little more nervous than usual.
3. Probably Flavor Ice. B1 bought some and we partake in it's cold goodness now and then. I think it's about time I go out to ice cream though-the summer's almost over and I haven't done that yet!