Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Toosdae ?'s


Ta-Daaaaaa! It's the triumphant (?) return of Toosdae ?'s! I'm not entirely sure why I haven't posted them in the last couple of weeks, but here they are today! Have fun answering away!

1. Has anyone ever hijacked your Facebook page? If so, what did they post on your update status? (Or did they do something else?)

2. Does a fear of fish or sharks typically deter you from swimming in ponds/lakes/oceans? If not would you be deterred if there was a recent shark sighting where you were swimming?

3. What was the last "summer treat" you treated yourself to?

1. No...I'm pretty good about logging off of stuff when I walk away from the computer and until recently I lived alone. So unless Bella learned to type, I was pretty safe. If she had hijacked my FB I'm sure she would have written a reminder to give her treats.

2. No, I am generally not phased by the fact that sharks and fish live in the water, though I have to admit that every time I go into the ocean I say a prayer to keep us all safe. This weekend the beach I went to had shark sightings and I do have to admit that thanks to Shark Week I stayed a little closer to shore than normal. That, and the fact that I had a cut made me a little more nervous than usual.

3. Probably Flavor Ice. B1 bought some and we partake in it's cold goodness now and then. I think it's about time I go out to ice cream though-the summer's almost over and I haven't done that yet!

8 comments:

Lisa Ceaser said...

1. Has anyone ever hijacked your Facebook page? If so, what did they post on your update status? (Or did they do something else?)

No. But I love it when my brother signs into his wife's account and leave his funny status updates to her. Super cute!

2. Does a fear of fish or sharks typically deter you from swimming in ponds/lakes/oceans? If not would you be deterred if there was a recent shark sighting where you were swimming?

Sharks would scare me, but for local ponds and stuff, the slimy green algae is the best deterrant.

3. What was the last "summer treat" you treated yourself to?
$14.00 for highlights for my hair. i screwed it up, but it def. looks sunkissed from the summer.

Marilyn said...

1. not that I know of... probably ought to go look now.

2. No. It might if there had been a sighting.

3. Ice cream... bought ice cream sandwiches the other day.

SilverNeurotic said...

1. Has anyone ever hijacked your Facebook page? If so, what did they post on your update status? (Or did they do something else?)

No, I usually only go on Facebook on MY computer and the few times I used my parents computer I was careful to log off. I can only imagine what my brother would do if given the opportunity...

2. Does a fear of fish or sharks typically deter you from swimming in ponds/lakes/oceans? If not would you be deterred if there was a recent shark sighting where you were swimming?

No, I can't say it does. I haven't swam in a lake in years though, and when I go to the ocean I generally stay where I can touch the bottom.

3. What was the last "summer treat" you treated yourself to?

My friend and I went to an outdoor BBQ eatery. I haven't gone for soft ice cream all summer, haven't gone to any fairs. I guess I should really change that!

Carrie said...

1. Not yet... >.> I have a friend who gets hijacked by his friends a lot though. They write things about how awesome they are. XD

2. I'm not too worried about sharks, if I was in the ocean I'd worry about jellyfish though. The lakes around here are usually just full of seaweed, which is gross enough. Blech.

3. Last week was Miracle Treat Day at Dairy Queen, so I got Blizzards for everyone at home. For every Blizzard sold, they donated $1 to Children's Miracle Network. So I got a treat and did a good deed, all in one! :D

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. Not to my knowledge. Have you seen funny things on my FB Account?

2. I'm squeamish about fish, but it doesn't usually stop me.

3. A hot fudge sundae from Bobbie's Diary Dip. YUM!

flipper said...

first of all: i love flavor ice lol
1) Nope but I think it's funny when people have statuses that are obviously not from them but are from a friend / girlfriend/ boyfriend who make's them say something like "im making jim steak tonight then giving him a bj" do you know what i mean or did you just think that was the weirdest friends ever?)
2)Yes. I go into the ocean and playing in the waves help my mind ease but sometimes I run out when I see something dark or start thinking a lot. I hate seeing fish in lakes it makes me want to throw up so unless there is something fun to do in the water like a games I would rather lay on the beach. If there was a recent shark siting I would be really scared to go in and most likely not go very far (where was there a shark siting that you went to?)
3) I have been eating a lot of ice pops like usual. I really really want watermelon soon. I havent had any and I love it and have been cravingggg it's juicy deliciousness :0)

Travis Cody said...

1. I do not have a FB page.

2. An inability to swim keeps me out of large bodies of water. But even if I could swim I would not go in the ocean because that's where the sharks live.

3. CAKE just this weekend! And it was a summer treat because it was ice cream CAKE!

Amazing Gracie said...

1. No, but if someone did I'd probably never no it - I'm becoming that dense!
2. Not really. I grew up in So. CA, and was a "surfer girl." Yeah, everyone finds that hard to imagine. Well, I actually stood up once!
When we were in Hawai'i we went snorkeling a lot and swam with wild dolphins. We later found out that a woman had been killed about a mile off from where we'd been.
Oh well.....
3. I had a whole pint of Haagen Das coffee ice cream. So much for five pounds, huh~