Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Randomivity

Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

If you are on a program to lose weight and you complain about it constantly, talk about how much "other" stuff you ate during the week or what you neglected to eat you can't very well expect me to be sympathetic when you did not lose weight.  Especially when I did the same program and successfully lost my first 20 #'s that way.

I'm doing Jenny again for another round.  With the move and job stuff I let myself get off track in terms of being mindful and planning.  Luckily I haven't gained any weight back but I haven't lost any either and that's not cool.  So I'm kicking it off again and hoping that when this round is done other things will be less hectic and I can concentrate and create routine again.

It's hard for people to understand how horrible it feels to have someone in your life who makes you sad and frustrated-especially when that person is supposed to be someone you're supposed to cherish.

Sometimes you just need 2 glasses of wine with dinner.  I can't help it if it always seems to be on a Tuesday.

I'm worried about some things at work and I shouldn't be.  This is not my life.  My life is at home with B1 and with my family and friends.  I need to remember to let go of my ego and to just go with the flow.

There's a certain project I'm working on at work which confuses the faculty.  I can see why but I can't really say that to my boss.  Instead, I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for them to get it, but they just can't.  Which makes me wonder...how are they teaching?

I need new clothes.  But now that I'm doing Jenny, I can't buy any because I know they won't fit again soon.  Not a horrible problem to have, but still...it's kind of annoying not having things that fit and make you feel good.

Taking a 5 hour train ride for baseball is not worth it.  Especially when it's for the Yankees.  (My entire family are Yankees fans.  I don't know what's wrong with them.)

When the arms of you lover become home, life is...wonderful, perfect, thrilling, amazing, comfortable, astounding...and any other word that means "awesome".



4 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

wonderful thoughts! I am confused by those who make me and and frustrated--like my own mom, for instance, and are those I'm supposed to cherish. (did I just write that?) Have a great Wednesday.

Mags said...

That is exactly who I am talking about...I think we'd understand each other well!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Random indeed...and ummm...I think I love your family! LOL There is nothing wrong with them my friend!

Travis Cody said...

I'd take a 5 hour train ride to watch the Yankees. I'd take a 7 hour plane ride to watch the Yankees, and I don't like to fly.

And I'm a Dodger fan.

This makes me a wacko!