Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Randomivity

When you go camping, you should bring a spoon.

You should also inquire as to whether or not the people across from you have a bazillion kids.

Rock walls should always be explored.

I have to remember that life is not perfect. Rather, I need to find perfection in the imperfection and not get sad when things aren't 100% perfect.

And just because things aren't perfect, I need to stop thinking that the life I now know will end.

I've been beading a veil like a mad woman. I'm not sure I'll have it done by the unofficial deadline.

I have a friend who I love, however she's very negative. She finds a way to point out the bad stuff all of the time and sometimes I just can't take it.

There are many changes happening in my office. One is good (my new boss arrives Monday) and the others are sad (1 dean is leaving to go back to teach and my favorite friend is going to another university). Friday is their last day. :(

Being brave is sort of hard.

I need a magic wand. I would use this wand to finish every project in the apartment so that I can feel 100% settled and more relaxed.

They are fixing the roof in my building at work. It's really effing annoying to be in a building for 8 hours while they are banging on it.

I just *love* that my bank emails me to tell me that I'm overdrawn and that if I don't put more money in it, I'll be charged even more money. I'm pretty sure if I had the money, I'd put it in the bank.

I want/need to go on vacation and it should include the ocean. Preferably a clear blue one with margaritas.

7 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

When you're through with the magic want, send it here... LOL!

LceeL said...

How about an ocean of margaritas? THAT would be fun. Eventually, you wouldn't even care if you were drowning. Of course, one would then have to hope for sober lifeguards. Or not.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Being brave is hard, but so worth it

Marilyn said...

I hate that they charge you more just when you don't have any. I really hate that.

Could go for an ocean of margarita myself.

Mags said...

LOL Lou! I think an ocean of margaritas would actually kind of sting!!

Marilyn: I wish we could go have a margarita together!

And Miles To Go... said...

A bazillion kids camping is annoying. And negative people...well, that's annoying too.

G.W. said...

If you were trapped in an ocean of margaritas, where would you pee? Sorry if that's a little gross, but it was the first thing I thought of.


I used to watch a home makover show (Trading Spaces) and one of the designers (Frank) would always leave an "imperfection" somewhere. Granted, his imperfections were just a slight design tweak so that 4 corners would not be identical and no one would notice unless they looked. I thought this was a great way to learn to love the imperfect.


P.S. I think it's awesome that B1 comments on your posts.