Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Randomivity


I'm not having a good morning. For no reason, I feel like I want to cry. I guess just some days are like that.

No one likes a "know it all". Except when everybody does, and then I'm screwed.

Dr. B1 is a little bit more persistent than boyfriend B1.

B&N's Nook rocks and I'm so excited I have one of my own!!

I liked hearing "As long as you're wearing that dress, you can have anything you want."

Pooping in someones mouth is not cool-but having to pull over while driving because you're laughing about it is very, very cool.

Is it weird that I feel a sense of "I won" when a college friend says that I was her bestest friend in college on FB? When the other friend is friends with us too?

We're going camping next week. I'm really excited!

Sometimes, even when you know, you just don't.

I need to be let in. And when I'm not, it makes me sad.

4 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

Have a great Wednesday, Mags. And your last random though, I agree...I feel the same about myself.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I know how you feel about the last thing. Just know that you're in with me!!!

I know how u feel about library books, so I KNOW how much you enjoy the nook...

And yes, you are awesome... HUGS today...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

There is some randomivity here today Mags...

And I am not going to even discuss the pooping one

Marilyn said...

Yay for camping!

Raised eyebrow for the pooping thing.