Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Benefit of Insomnia

5 months ago I...

...didn't remember what it was like to be wanted.

...started accepting a life without a partner.

...yearned to share my laughter.

...missed kissing.

...was lonely.

5 months ago I...

...wondered if my prayers would ever be answered.

...was OK, but felt something was missing.

...wrote a "what I want in a partner" list.

...but essentially gave up looking.

...called out of work sick.

.5 months ago I...

...met the man of my dreams.


I'm still amazed.  Daily.


4 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

::smile::

kat said...

You deserve happiness. So happy you have found it.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

When you give up looking love comes out of hiding to find you

Melisa with one S said...

I love this!

So glad you're happy!