Monday, July 26, 2010

Time seems to be flying lately. It has everything to do with the amount of stuff I've been doing lately. B1 and I seem to be busy all of the time and when we're not, we're trying to fit in doing something fun...it's very, very rare to have a lazy day with us.

We'll have to put that on the "To Do" list. Speaking of which, this is my kind of list:

Yes. I have the cutest boyfriend in the entire world. I'm a very lucky girl. This is funny for many reasons, but to me it's great because we had a discussion about our lists...and how we attack projects and such. I like his list for me much better than the list I have for our apartment...

Among all of the organizing, unpacking, painting, and general "home making" sort of things, I received a gift in the mail. One of my very favorite bloggers, Lisa, sent me one of her prints. She is so amazingly talented and I already have 5 or 6 of her pictures in my home. This one, I think, will look very pretty in our bathroom...

Thank you Lisa-I love it!!! And B1 likes flowers more than I do-so not to worry about him caring about having flowers in the apartment. :)

I mentioned the other day that we painted the kitchen. I just finished the trim last night, so I don't have an after shot just yet, but here are the before pictures:

Ugly baby blue...dirty and dingy


I hate it even more now that I see what it looks like all pretty!


Preview: Very green. I love that we love color.


Tonight when I get home I'll take some after shots and post them up so you can see them. The transformation is so amazing. It really is starting to feel like our home...

6 comments:

Lisa Ceaser said...

yay! Glad it arrived safely and you like it. I knew gerbers are your fave, but I didn't have anything new with them. So I figred regular daisies would have to do.

happy housewarming! :)

LceeL said...

It looks like things are coming together. I'm so glad.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OUR HOME


nuff said

And Miles To Go... said...

You two make a great team! LOVE the color!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

What Bond said...

:-D
[giggle]

SilverNeurotic said...

My bedroom used to be baby blue and I used to like it...but how I'm definitely rethinking that color.