Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Randomivity


Today is my birthday! B1 and I both took the day off and later we're going to a fancy dinner in the North End. I borrowed a pretty (very out of character) dress from a friend and bought pretty new shoes. I can't wait!

Sometimes I worry about myself when I'm secretly happy when things don't go right for some people.

Being able to drive into the city, park and walk along the Charles (all within 5 minutes or so) is so wonderful...especially when I'm holding the hand of the man I love.

I should sometimes stop to think about my phrasing.

I am glad B1's last name isn't really "Queso Perro".

I love to watch my Rye Bread and my B1 play together.

I often marvel how some people really don't understand that what they did was wrong.

My new boss is really very nice and I think that we'll get along fine. As long as office politics don't get in the way, that is...

A bunch of my friends are coming out to celebrate my birthday on Friday night. Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that I moved to Boston? The friends that will sit around eating Mexican food and drinking margaritas are one of the reasons why...

My sister's wedding is fast approaching. That means after my birthday I have to hit the gym hard again to get rid of 10-20 pounds. Cross your fingers for me!

I'm not sure why I can't get a good manicure/pedicure here. It's really frustrating!!

13 comments:

LceeL said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Lady.

LceeL said...

p.s. I agree. Cheese Dog would be such a WEIRD last name.

G.W. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I love the city, and don't get in there as much as I like (i'm about 25 minutes south) so enjoy it extra for me! Waitaminute, I'm actually going to be in the Copley Area tomorrow night. YAY. Sorry...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN

G.W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
And Miles To Go... said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating and I'm sure B1 will make it very special.

Daily Panic said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Yesterday I got two e-mailed b'day cards-by mistake. my birthday is Aug. 27th!! but I didn't complain- it was just a reminder to start celebrating!

Hope your birthday is AMAZING!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthdaaaay!!! :D

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY>>>BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Desert Songbird said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day and delicious dinner. :)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Happy birthday girlfriend! Have a margarita for me!!!!!! and Mags Cheese Dog would definitely be a funny name if you married B1.

:-P

Travis Cody said...

Happy Birthday Mags!

Palm Springs Savant said...

Hey Mags, hope you had a Happy Birthday yesterday.

SilverNeurotic said...

Hope you had a great birthday yesterday!