Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Randomivity

Breakfast with my B1 in our new city before work is blissful.

Also blissful: Having a boyfriend who looks at you like you're the most amazing person he's ever loved.

Vacation was nice-but not as wonderful as it normally is. We stayed in a condo this time instead of the house we usually rent and it was just too small. I like to be able to spread out every now and then.

Rye Bread fell in love with B1 almost immediately. It was strange how it happened, actually, but I'm thrilled that she took to him so quickly.

She asked me if I was going to marry him. She said she wants me to because he's funny. :)

We know how the new dean will be-but it's not been formally announced. At least I know that I'll have a job. Hopefully I'll still like it.

I'm so very sick of boxes. And having boxes around my apartment. And smelling boxes because it's so humid. Yeah...I'm just sick of boxes.

Pudding tastes good no matter where you eat it.

I felt like a domestic goddess last night. I fixed a sticky lock, added a tap light to the hall, took out the garbage, made dinner using leftovers and did dishes-all before B1 got home.

But then we shared a bottle of wine over dinner and I was rendered mostly useless...

Did I mention that pudding is good? No matter where you eat it?

10 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

pudding??

I'm glad Rye Bread approves.

Oh, and I hope the new dean thing will work out with you. And especially that you'll like it even more...

LceeL said...

mmmmmmmmmm. Tapioca pudding.

G.W. said...

Don't eat too much sugar free pudding....trust me on this.

Your posts should just be titled "Life.Is.Good"

Linda said...

I'm beginning to wonder where you ate this pudding but then again, I may not want to know!!

So glad that life is so good for you!

And Miles To Go... said...

yep pudding--great warm too! :) What did you say to Rye Bread when she asked you about marrying B1?? Glad she like him, children have a wonderful eye for character, it's true!

Mags said...

Lois: Yes. Pudding. :)

Linda: ...I don't think you want to know. LOL!

AMTG: I said yes.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Like Rye bread, I like B1 and only because he has made my friend smile and laugh and enjoy pudding wherever she is

Desert Songbird said...

Pudding, huh? Hmmm........;)

SilverNeurotic said...

I really want some pudding now.

Travis Cody said...

Pudding is fantastic! But I don't have any right now. That's not so fantastic.