Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hold On!

My new boss is here today-so I'm busy (Yay!)...this means Toosdae ?'s will be put off until this afternoon when she leaves.  (Sorry GW!)  I'll have to start planning better for this sort of thing!

Another thing threw me off-Jamie, the man who hit me and caused me lots of pain-emailed me via Facebook today.  I've tried to search for him on there so that I could block him but he never showed up...well, he found me.  He said that he thinks of me often and he's glad I look happy.  This sounds nice enough, but this means that his current victim is getting fed up and he needs to find someone else to latch onto.  It's what he does.  What bothers me most about him contacting me is that this means he is looking for me.  He's curious about where I am and what I am doing.  I don't think he'd follow me or come here, but he's keeping me in his sights, and I don't like that. 

I wish he'd just leave me alone.

He's blocked now, so he can't contact me any longer...at least not on FB.

5 comments:

LceeL said...

If you feel threatened by this guy - if he starts anything AT ALL - you let me know. I know some people.

Linda said...

Don't let him get in your head. You have B1 now and your new life and this dirtbag needs to not be able to mess any of that up even if it's simply getting into your head and upsetting you.

I know that's easier said than done but you're no longer a victim and he can't hurt you again as long as you don't allow him, too.

Add on the fact that LceeL will help you out if need be!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I second Linda said... I can't offer anything but hugs.

Stay strong. I know you got it in you...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

We can have him disappear...just saying

Marilyn said...

I love your friends.... we all think alike. Together we're always stronger than any one abusive idiot, too.