Monday, June 07, 2010

The Verys

My boyfriend received a Dean's stamp of approval. "B1 seems like a very nice boy." she said to me this morning.

*sigh* :)

He is...he is a very very nice boy. And he's all mine. And I often still can't believe it. Life continues to get better, almost every second that I am with him. I love finding out little nuggets of information and hearing his stories and seeing the look on his face when he shares them with me. I love being goofy and silly with him and bursting into laughter together. Or sharing a secret look across a table. And I love talking about our future and making plans that assume we'll be together for all of the "verys". Yes, I think we are going to have a blissfully happy life together...and there are no words to describe how that makes me feel.

I met people who look like my B1 yesterday. I met his Dad and his brothers and sisters and lots of other people who have known him for a long time. It was so neat to see who he came from and who he grew up with. It just added another dimension to how much I love him.

I'm sorry this blog is currently a big gush fest about how wonderful B1 is. He just makes me feel so alive and free and loved and happy that pretty much anything else in my life right now doesn't compare enough to write about it. I am content and excited and so in love that it's just oozing out of my very being and when I sit down to write it's all I can think of...one days, I am sure something else will come about...

4 comments:

Lisa Ceaser said...

Don't ever be sorry about the direction your life has taken and the fact that it spills out onto your blog. Remember when I used to do the same thing, and apologize for the abundance of Markie related posts, then wedding related posts, and now baby related posts!

Its what blogging is all about, our life! If people get tired of it, their loss!!!

BTW, if you are like me, and hopefully you are not in this respect, do NOT let that little voice in your head that keeps saying, this is too good to be true, when will the other shoe drop, take over. At all. Ignore that voice, because it is wrong. Its just a casulty of bad relationships in the past. The more you ignore it, the quieter it gets, and before you know it you are accepting and believing you deserve every bit of this happiness.

Just saying!

TopChamp said...

It is lovely to see you're happy.

tegdirb92 said...

I am so very happy for you :)

Travis Cody said...

No need to apologize.