Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Randomivity


"You should have given the Ethiopian a chance-he would have gone the extra mile...or 26.2"

Some bruises really DO mean "I Love You"

Some camping trips must be banned. Unless I'm invited.

$14 drinks should be delicious, not disgusting.

I should not take afternoon naps during the week. No matter how tired I am.

My neighbor told me that the landlord is coming by tomorrow to take a look at the roof-with a roofer. I almost told him that I'm moving, but since I haven't told the landlord yet, I thought I should keep that info to myself for now. He's a bit of a gossip.

I think I want to try to own an indoor tree again-and keep it alive this time.

A date is set for B1 to meet my family. I'm very excited.

Updated from this morning: I am NOT going to eat at a really fabulous restaurant that I've wanted to try for years with a good friend because I got an unexpected medical bill in the mail today. I can pay it on Friday when I get paid, but I won't have enough money to pay for a really expensive dinner. Which sucks. We're both really, really bummed.

Some priests need to love and be loved. That's a direct quote from NPR.

6 comments:

LceeL said...

Of course, if it comes from NPR it just has to be true.

Seriously, I think priests need love just like anyone else does. I think priests should be allowed to marry. If we had married priests, they might be more effective as Marriage Counselors. If we had married priests, we might have fewer pedophiles among the clergy. If we had married priests, we might be Anglicans. Ah - but then we'd have to call them 'Vicar'. Somebody stop me - I have no idea where this is going.

Mags said...

Lou, I actually agree with you.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

BACK!!!!! Sorry for the absence...glad to see you still giddy with love...

$14 and it sucked???? Send it back!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Bummer about the dnner thing. I would be totally bummed, too!

Barb said...

I've been reading how happy B1 makes you and how much in love you are. It's a wonderful thing! And I hope someday I might have the opportunity to feel the same way again.

Sorry about the restaurant plans. That totally sucks.

Marilyn said...

Everybody needs to love and be loved.

Come camping with us!