Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Had The Best Weekend

I had little doubt, but B1 fits in with my family perfectly. Like, perfectly. It's almost as if he's been a part of the family for a long time. There was a lot of laughing going on yesterday. We ate, talked, joked around, swam, drank and had a bonfire. It was the best. I thanked God about a bazillion times.

It was my sisters fiance's birthday. To celebrate and to make him feel like part of the family, I made him cupcakes. It was supposed to be a cake, but I packed my pans like a dumb ass. The cupcakes were a hit though-banana cupcakes with peanut butter filling with chocolate frosting. Yum...

For those of you who are not on my Facebook friends list, here is a picture of B1 and I...I didn't want to post a face picture of him without permission and lucky for you, he said yes. :) Isn't he cute?!!?!?! (OMG-seriously!?! How is that hot man mine?!?!)


Speaking of cute...my littlest sister:

And her silly boyfriend:

And moving onto HOT: My man by the fire that he built us. Yeah. He's pretty sexy.

We tried to take a "Myspace" kind of photo but failed a few times. In going through the pictures, I just couldn't delete this one. I love, love, love it. Even though I'm cut out-look at how cute he is all cuddled up for a picture! (Yes...you can gag now.)

Finally I had B1 take the camera and we got the shot...

Life is so good right now. So. Good. I honestly don't remember ever being this happy and this in love-all at the same time. It's pretty amazing. I know it's all I really talk about these days, but it's just so wonderful and fantastic and unbelievable. And I feel like I'm just radiating happiness (in fact, I am-everyone who sees me in person tells me how happy I look).

And knowing that B1 fits in so well and is silly and happy and funny just like us is such a relief and such a comfort to me.

How did I get to be so lucky?

11 comments:

And Miles To Go... said...

I am so glad you followed up your FB pictures with a blog post. Honestly, in these pictures, you are just beaming. I am so excited for the both of you!

Linda said...

Gee, you don't look at all happy to me, I have no idea what you're talking about!

He's adorable and more than that he loves you - you should be beaming!

Glad to hear you had such a great weekend; I can't wait to meet this guy in person! Does he have any older single friends?? ;-)

LceeL said...

I showed Annie his picture - given that I'm not the best judge of masculine attractiveness - and she said "OMG, He beautiful." I trust her judgment implicitly.

Melisa with one S said...

I knew you'd have a great weekend! I'm so happy that you're happy!

G.W. said...

You look amazingly happy!

Just remember that B1 is also very lucky.

have a great day

Mags said...

Thank you everyone! It really was a fantastic weekend and I'm so happy life is working itself out the way it is.

Lou: Thank Annie-she's right, he IS beautiful!

GW: Thank you. It's hard to remember-I have to say daily affirmations to remind myself that I deserve someone as wonderful as B1.

Barb said...

Hello. It's me again. You know? One of your lurkers?

I'm coming out of lurking to say...

Why shouldn't that hawt man be yours?!!! I'll bet he is thinking much the same. When you finally meet that right person, your soul mate, it's better than anything! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Mags said...

Barb! Of course...one of my lurkers! ;)

Thank you...and thank you for coming out of the lurkiness to comment.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

(OMG-seriously!?! How is that hot man mine?!?!)

BECAUSE HE IS ONE LUCKY GUY TO HAVE FOUND YOU!

Marilyn said...

He is really nice looking, but honestly, so are you. You two look just about perfect together.

Daily Panic said...

Wow! I'm thrilled for you! Meeting the fam is always a nerve wrecking experience, but with you two radiating so much it would be hard not to like him. I like him and I havent even met him, but that's only because he makes you so happy - and loves you.
((( EEKS !!!!)))(((SCREAM))) (jumping around with you in complete dorkness celebrating)