Sunday, May 23, 2010

When U Least Expect It...


...and the amazing thing is, he is in love with me too.

Yes, I told him-I couldn't wait. I don't hold back my feelings for B1 so it seemed silly to hold back the words. And now, if he had any doubt, he knows. And I know. And we are in love.

And now, my friends, he will be given the link to this blog. There is no reason at all now to keep this place a secret. He'll be able to read anything and everything that you all have been reading all along....my ups and downs, my dark sides and my inspiring ones. No need to hide anything now, or ever again.

I am so in love with you B1-thank you for being patient with me and for loving me for who I am. You are nothing short of amazing...

(Say hi to B1 everyone!)

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

:D

I'm so happy for you guys!!

Danielle A. said...

Hey there, Mr. B1! Can't wait to meet you. :) Thanks for being so wonderful to my good friend!!!

LceeL said...

Hello, Mr. B1. And welcome. I am very happy for you both.

Linda said...

Not to be formal but may I call you Brian instead? I've played Bingo too many times to be able to call anyone B1 without mentally yelling "Bingo!" directly after. Though I'm sure our dear Mags mentally yells "Bingo!" every time she thinks about you coming into her life.

Thank you for loving her just as she is and for making her happy. You're more than a'ight in my book!

Marilyn said...

Welcome B1! If you break her heart we'll break your legs. That is all.

Rocketstar said...

Good for you. You are brave to give him access not because of anything you said in here but because you've been so open which is also great. I'll be interested to see what he thinks.

Rocketstar said...

test

Clancypants said...

YAY! Hi B1!

Melisa with one S said...

Hi B1!
WOOT!