Friday, May 07, 2010

Today...

...my life is perfect.


B1 continues to amaze me and continues to be super duper awesome. He makes me melt and when I look at him I am in disbelief that this amazing man wants to be with me. I am very grateful and feel very blessed...

...and I am waiting for my father to arrive with my new flat screen tv...we'll head to the Museum of Science, dinner and then the Sox/Yankees game tonight. This was his father's day gift from me and it looks like it's going to be a wonderfully beautiful day.

Of course, it could snow* right now and I'd still be giggling and smiling...

Today...


*But I really hope it doesn't snow.

4 comments:

Shutterbug8162 said...

Will you Dad and B1 meet today? Hope you have a great day.

LceeL said...

Thank you, Mags. You've brightened and made my day.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Love is so dang cute

Travis said...

Flat screen! Woooooooooooo!!!

Oh...the love thing is great too.

Heheheheheheheheeee!