Monday, May 24, 2010

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

I am having a hard time walking this morning...

Get your minds out of the gutter!  This weekend I switched my exercise routine up a little bit and managed to work a few leg muscles that don't get used in my normal work out.  Which is good.  But also painful.  Yesterday when I went to the gym I knew that it would hurt for the first few minutes (and it did) but I pushed through the pain and kept going.  I'm a trooper like that.  After a really good 30 minutes I stepped off of the elliptical and felt like my legs were made of jelly.  Today I am feeling the after effects...tomorrow's work out will be better. 

I know that a few of you watch LOST-how do you feel about the finale last night?  Without giving away any spoilers for those of you who didn't stay up, I'd like to say that I am very disappointed in how it ended.  I liked the episode well enough up until the end.  I just feel like it was a cop out and that it was very unoriginal.  And also, obvious.  That was the theory I've heard the most of the years and they kept saying that no one has guessed the ending...well...I'm pretty sure they're wrong!  And still so many questions are left unanswered.  Overall, it's a gross disappointment and LOST can suck it.  I think I'll just always keep the first few seasons in my heart and forget about the last. 

And I know I'm not alone in feeling this way...such a disappointment.



8 comments:

LceeL said...

I don't watch 'Lost'. Or should I say 'didn't'? I started watching it all those years ago, but I got LOST in the middle of the first season and I never went back. I had lost the thread - and I could and wouldn't try to pick it up again.

Sorry you're having trouble walking. And my mind didn't go THERE until you mentioned it.

Linda said...

Elliptical trainers will do that to you for the first week or so but then they end up being such great workouts. I remember the first time I tried one at the gym I used to belong to - I could barely make it for five minutes and when I got off the machine I'm sure I was doing the drunken pirate walk!

I never watched LOST but there have been a lot of other TV shows that I didn't care for the finales of. You would think with all the talent they have in Hollywood, writing a good ending wouldn't be such a problem!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I watched until the last hour and turned it off.

I hate those first few days after re_training muscles... I'm a whimp.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

LOST is on TiVo and will be watched tomorrow evening...radio show tonight...

hush now! lol

Thomas said...

I LOVED the ending not least because it jibes with my spiritual beliefs.

Mags said...

Thomas: It was a good episode, but not a good series finale. It basically asks us to forget about all of the weird shit that happened seasons 3-5 and just accept that this is how it ends.

Not. Cool.

Thomas said...

Ah, I see.

Travis Cody said...

I quit watching Lost after season 2 and I'll tell you why. It's like playing to win with a cat...you get the dangly thing and you keep it just out of the cat's reach. You never let the cat get close enough to grab it. So eventually they lose interest and wander away.

You have to play with the cat...they catch hold of the dangly thing once in awhile, and then they let go and you repeat. And sometimes they snatch it completely out of your hand and bunny kick it for awhile. Then they want you to reach in and get it so you can play again.

Lost never figured that out. They would dangle it in front of you, but keep it just out of reach and then snatch it away if you got too close to grabbing it.

That's just no fun after awhile, so I wandered off.