Monday, May 03, 2010

Rock Walls and Corn Hole

Somehow Monday isn't so bad because of the fantastic Saturday I had...

B1 and I had a special day planned-he was taking me to some of his favorite places along the water and I was making us a picnic lunch. We were also invited to my friend Josh's BBQ (as a couple) and he very much wanted to go with me. (I think that he was as enthusiastic as he was about it because I told him about how I was someones secret fake girlfriend and how he never came anywhere with me.)

We drove around by the water for an hour or so while he pointed out different places and enjoyed the weather and each others company. For lunch we walked out onto a rock wall in the water, put a blanket down and ate the picnic lunch I made. It was amazing. I need to find another word to use because somehow that just doesn't seem good enough anymore. We sat on the rocks and watched the water, talked about our feelings for each other, and other wonderful things. Sometimes we just sat with our arms around each other and enjoyed the fact that we found each other. Magical, amazing...fantastic.

After a couple of hours we made our way over to my friend's house. We ate, played games with other people and had a few drinks. He hugged me and kissed me and held my hand and while we were watching other people play games he had his arm around me. He makes me feel so special.

*sigh* :)

And he's still getting awesomer every day.

6 comments:

LceeL said...

This all sounds so perfect - I am so happy for you. But the question is - Corn Hole? I understand 'Rock Walls' - but not the other.

Melisa with one S said...

Haha, Lou: Corn Hole is also known as "bags".
www.playcornhole.org

*giggle*

Mags said...

Yes, yes...corn hole is the game and as I already said in email to you Lou, it's very unfortunate...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

So this is how I sounded when I was writing after meeting Nancy I guess!

Marilyn said...

This stage of a relationship is so much fun.

Ivanhoe said...

How sweet!