Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Randomivity


Giant meatballs DO exist!!

Being told that he doesn't just love me, but he's IN love with me is one of the most wonderful things ever.

Random dating fact: Picking out your underwear is a lot harder when you know someone else will see it.

Sometimes all you need is a box cutter and a little determination.

Having someone you don't like tell you that they didn't recognize you just makes it easier to not like them.

When I told Rye Bread that I have a boyfriend she replied, "Good! Everyone else has one, and you should too!" She went on to point out that I am, after all, the 3rd oldest person in the family.

The more I look at apartments on Craigslist the more I know I'm going to miss mine. It really is lovely.

My workout yesterday after work really rocked and I honestly think it's because I forgot that Mmmm Bop! was on my iPod and when it started playing, I immediately got happier.

Yes. Mmmm Bop! It reminds me of College Program at Disney. And also, it's a fun song.

It's been a very, very long time since I've yearned for someones touch as much as I do for B1's.

I think I know who my new boss is going to be and while I love her, I worry that my job is going to change and that someone else will be taking over.

I just hope that 1. I have a job and 2. My pay rate does not decrease.

I get to play softball with Rye Bread in the yard this weekend. I can't tell you how excited this makes me!

7 comments:

LceeL said...

What did I miss? WHY are you going to miss your apartment?

SilverNeurotic said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I know all the words to Mmmbop! And I will admit that I actually heard the song perform live...though, I don't actually want to remember that particular day.

Linda said...

Gee, guess what's stuck in my head now? Thanks!

Hope all stays well with your job - seems like you just started it so you can't have issues already!

Underwear followed by box cutters ... makes a person go "huh"??

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Being IN Love is MUCH better than being loved...

umm. OK, the transition between the underwear comment and the box cutter was just a tad weird!

Mags said...

Lou: I'm moving-my landlord is a douche...that's pretty much the short version...

I LOVE that many of you either in comments or via email found the underwear to box cutter transition funny.

The 2 have nothing to do with each other.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Have fun with Rye bread this weekend. Is B1 coming to meet the family?????????

Mags said...

Lois: Thanks! No, B1 isn't coming this weekend...he has to work. :( He will not get to meet them until the end of June. And then he's coming to the beach with us for a couple of days. :)