Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Randomivity


I had my boyfriend over to watch the game last night. My boyfriend. :)

Being silly and acting like we are in 7th grade is fun and refreshing.

When a drunk friend says to your new date: "I hope you grow to love her a lot." and then someone else adds: "...tenderly." there's a little bit of trepidation that the new date will be scared away.

But then again, he's pretty bitchin, so...

I feel badly that the request for autographs was a scam.

I found out that I like to be the "little spoon". Until last night, I never realized there was a name for it.

I think I found my rock. I've held it in my hand every night since Saturday, when I stole it from the beach...

4 comments:

Rocketstar said...

Good for you Mags!

Marilyn said...

I love that you found your rock and that I didn't have to click the link to know what you meant.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

WOOO for spooning

Linda said...

This is such a happy random post - more! more!