Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Toosdae ?'s


If there were a cloud higher than 9, I'd be on it. It has been a wonderful, wonderful (wonderful) weekend. If the sun is shining where you are, I can tell you that most of its power is coming from my smile. My cheeks hurt. I'm blushing. I'm giggling. B1 is for sure a nice cute boy. I know where I stand with him. I know what he's thinking. I know that he likes me. He took a picture with me (happily) on our 2nd date. Life is good...*sigh*

1. Do you blow dry your hair or just let it air dry?

2. What is your favorite midnight snack?

3. Have you ever thrown up in a car? How about on a plane?

My answers:
1. I almost always blow dry my hair because if I don't, it gets frizzy and unmanageable. I wish I could just wash and go, but I can't.

2. Hmm...if I have it, cold pizza. If not, then I'd say cheese. Of any sort.

3. I can not remember ever throwing up in a car. I know that I have had to pull over to get sick, but actually getting sick in the car, I don't think so...I have been sick on a plane, when I was little.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

1. My hair is frizzy and unmanageable no matter what these days, so I just let it air dry. If I had a decent diffuser, things might be different, but the one I have is forever sliding off the end of my blow dryer and smacking me upside the head, so... yeah. :)

2. McDonald's chicken nuggets. Especially if I've been out drinking. Also popcorn. :)

3. Yep, I threw up in my dad's car once when I was younger. Never on a plane though!

LceeL said...

I am so glad you're happy - and that he likes you. How could he not? You look so good in a hat!

1. I am minus most of my hair. What's left is kept VERY short.

2. Ice cream and cookies.

3. Never thrown up in a car. Ever. Not in an aircraft. Ever. I love to fly.

SilverNeurotic said...

1. Do you blow dry your hair or just let it air dry? Air dry

2. What is your favorite midnight snack? Bowl of cereal

3. Have you ever thrown up in a car? How about on a plane? When my family was driving home from Fl I had some kind of stomach bug. Threw up plenty of times then.

Bond said...

Man, now I am smiling indeed!

1) Most days air dry - special occasions, blow dry

2) dang it I am not supposed to have them...but I do like some oreos and milk

3) Onlly when I was drunk in the car...never on a plane

Marilyn said...

Yay!

1. Air

2. Cheese

3. No

I feel like I'm not being very interesting.

flipper said...

1) Usually just air dry but it looks better when i blow dry it with the right stuff so I actually have a little bit of volume. But I am not good at it and I do not do it often.
2) Im with you on the cold pizza. yummmm
3)I dont think so. I hope I never ever do either. But it is something that would happen to me!

Ivanhoe said...

1. It looks much better if I blow dry it. At least iron it around the face...
2. I don't really do midnight snacks. I'd probably have mixed nuts or almonds.
3. Never.

I'm happy see you so happy :o)

Travis said...

Congratulations on your happy time!

1. It's mostly dry by the time I finish toweling off after a shower, so no need to blow it dry.

2. These days it's Sweet Home maple and brown sugar swirl bread, toasted with butter. It tastes exactly like french toast.

3. No and no.