Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Randomivity

Dead or alive is weird in this day and age.

$5 pants one size down is a glorious thing.

I am very excited about Friday...it helps that I know that he is too.

I have never known anyone so little and yet had so many nicknames between us.

Hearing a gay man say "Vagina is a one hour show" is hysterical

Sharing an umbrella on a cold rainy night is very romantic.

Getting playdoh (green) on a first date is my kind of first date gift.

You can't cut (most) chicken with a butter knife.

When you sit at a restaurant for an hour without another person there, you start to get pity eyes.

Deleting 170 sent emails to someone you no longer love is sad and empowering all at the same time.

Hearing that B1 is getting teased at work because he was calling me makes me smile. Why? Because the means he's been talking about me just as much as I've been talking about him.

3:30 am is not a good bed time.

Did I mention that my first game is Friday? And I'm going with a cute boy who really likes me? And that it's going to be cold and rainy...which means we have to cuddle up to each other? No? Well. I am and we do. :)

"You can't just toast to herpes without a little background!"

My father might possibly be the most generous person I will ever know. For no reason at all, he is giving me a new flat screen tv and a blue ray dvd player next month when he comes to visit. For no reason other than he can.

9 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Randomivity my butt!!! :) :) :) There is nothing random at all about 60% of this post. ;) Just sayin'. :)

Mags said...

:)

Shutterbug8162 said...

Wooo hoo! There's lots to like about this post. Can't wait to hear about your Friday. Hopefully your Sox win and its a doubly great night, right?!

BTW, your Dad, rocks!!!

Marilyn said...

You should change the topic to Cute Boy... :)

I remember when I was first dating Andy and his coworkers were giving him a hard time. That made me feel good too.

Clancy Pants said...

Seriously... this was my favorite post. Your happiness makes my heart swell up!!! :) I'm glad things are sing-songy and joyous in your life right now.

And how awesome is your dad? SO awesome!

Travis said...

You know how you can hear someone's smile when you talk over the phone? Well, your smile is clearly evident in this post.

Good on ya!

flipper said...

This made me smile :-)

SilverNeurotic said...

I like posts that make me smile, especially when I really don't want to smile. :)

Linda said...

Oh yea, you're still beaming and it's coming through loud and clear!

And good for you for deleting those emails - that means you have turned a corner - a good corner!

Hope Friday night doesn't have snow like they're predicting! Cuddling is one thing, freezing your ass off is another!