Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oh Yeah...

Based on my stats, I'm guessing you are a tiny bit anxious to know how tonight went...

Well, it was fantastic and wonderful and almost everything I wanted it to be. The almost part is OK too because next time it will be what I want it to be. :) I just got home-7 hours of constant talking and laughing, teasing and joking...sharing an umbrella walking around...and let me just say, he's HOT. I remembered that he was cute but looking at him tonight-man...he's probably the hottest person I could possibly end up dating.

And we're going to the game next week. :) Talk about taking baseball back!!

*sigh* I am going to dream about the cute boy I just spent the evening with...and who kissed my head when we hugged. :) :) :)

*sigh*

9 comments:

Danielle A. said...

YAY!!! So glad you had an awesome night. And a kiss on your head when you hugged??? Either he's digging you or he's gay. I'm thinking you'd know if he was gay by now. He'd have noticed you liked him and started talking about dudes. So that means - I think he digs you. SWEET!!!!

Linda said...

Excellent all the way around and I'm so glad to hear that you're going to the game together! Take that miserable-bastard-who-shall-not-be-named! HAH!!!

Linda said...

Gee, now that I re-read that, it sounds a lot like the way John and I started out and that's a good thing I think!

SilverNeurotic said...

Squee! I'm so happy for you!

Melisa with one S said...

Woot!

Palm Springs Savant said...

good things are happening for you here too. I'm seeing it in a few people's blogs lately.

enjoy that cute boy...and baseball too! :-)

Rocketstar said...

Nice!

Does he know about this blog?

Mags said...

Rocket-no, he does not know about this blog and he won't for a while. If things work out with us and we become a couple, I'll tell him then. For now, it will remain my "private" place to post about life.

Travis said...

I'm really happy for you!