Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not Much, But A Lot

I don't really have a lot to report...I mean, I do, but you know...I'm not going to. Yet.

Things are going really, really well and last night I was told that he went into the whole group thing looking to make friends-specifically male friends-and then "I met you". He said he's glad he decided to go because he would have missed out.

So, it's nice. Really, really nice. To hear that someone is as excited about me as I am about him. Today and tomorrow's work day are going DRAG!

The cake making and creating is not going so well. Mainly because I haven't tried much of it. I didn't get home from work last night until 8pm because of a function we had and after coloring and rolling the fondant I realized I didn't have rice krispy treats. That's going to be the base for the palm tree. So I just wrapped it all up again and put it away. I have a feeling that Saturday is going to be a long day. The party is Sunday.

In addition to all of this, I have to find a pair of jeans. I'm in that weird place where all of the ones I own fall off of me but the next size down is just a tad bit too tight to look nice. I've been to so many stores over the last week. Today at lunch I'm trying one more. If I can't find a pair, I'll have to do laundry tonight which in itself, is a production. Basically, I need to stay home today to do stuff, but I can't...

I am really excited and also a little nervous about tomorrow....but things will be good. I know it.

5 comments:

Bond said...

excited for you also...

SilverNeurotic said...

I hope you can find a new pair of jeans. jean shopping is always a production for me.

And good luck with the cake!

Marilyn said...

(((hugs))) I'm so excited for you.

Travis said...

Don't be nervous! You both like each other, so just relax and have fun!

LceeL said...

Relax. What will be, will be. And tight jeans never hurt anybody. ;)