Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Awesomer

He gets more awesomer every day.

Seriously...

He was sick. And I was sad he wouldn't be there last night. And I secretly hoped that he was just fooling me and that he would surprise me and show up. And I was good with the fact that he was staying home to take care of himself so Saturday we could play.

And then he texted me and said that he was crazy about me.

And then he texted me asking me how the restaurant was.

And then he showed up and asked if we had room for one more.

Really? And that's why he is awesomer. Because he does stuff like that. Because he's crazy about me.

And my friends love him and he fits in with them just fine.

And then we talked in the car for 3 hours after they left...

And he. is. amazing.

We've made plans for a month out. Me meeting some of his friends, him meeting more of mine...things are going just fine...

Oh boy. I think I'm in trouble...

7 comments:

flipper said...

=) x's a billion

Shutterbug8162 said...

Trouble? No trouble. Just enjoy it. Every minute of it! You deserve to be happy. Don't overthink it and make things bigger than they are. I am well known for that and it always bites me in the a$$. Go with it! Que sera, sera!

And seriously, keep posting. I am loving watching your story unfold before our eyes. :)

Danielle A. said...

I wanna meet him too... we need to have a double date night in over dinner and wine I think. :) :)

Linda said...

Put me on the list of people who want to meet this amazing human being!

And you aren't in trouble - you are getting what you finally deserve - a nice guy who is crazy about you! About damned time!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

See...IT can happen!!!!

He sounds like a true keeper, and we already know you are

SilverNeurotic said...

It's always great when your boy fits in with the rest of the people you hang out with.

Travis said...

I don't see trouble here at all. Just enjoy what you are feeling now. Don't analyze it or over-think it. Just be in the moment.