Thursday, April 15, 2010

C-c-changes!

Though it's not a huge change, I've started seeing differences in my body. Of course my clothes are too big. All of them. Except for the ones I've recently bought. My work pants almost fell off of me today. I was washing my face earlier and noticed that my face seemed thinner too. I searched my pictures to find a recent picture to compare with one I just took prior to posting. It's not huge, but this is what my face looks like after losing 18 pounds:



The picture on the left was taken when Rye Bread came to visit me (last month-2 months ago?)

Sorry Lou-no body shots yet! :)

10 comments:

Rocketstar said...

Definitely can see it, keep up the great work.

Travis said...

Congratulations!

And if I may be so bold? You have a beautiful smile, one way or another.

G.W. said...

Wow! Great job on losing 18 lbs, and you can definitely see it in your face. I do agree with Travis too, though!

SilverNeurotic said...

You can definitely tell in your face!

LceeL said...

Listen - you were gorgeous to begin with. But, if it's possible - you look even better. Rowr.

Marilyn said...

You are so pretty. I wish I had your hair.

Bond said...

I like when Travis is bold and CORRECT!

Ivanhoe said...

18 pounds? That's wonderful. Keep up the good work.
I'm down just 5 lbs. I put up so much weight after I quit smoking. I will get there. Slowly, but surely :o)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

you're melting!

Mary said...

You look fantastic! Keep up the great work, you're doing a fabulous job! You should be so proud! :)