Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tracking

Yesterday I really, really wanted to eat bad things like pizza and Chinese food. But I didn't. Why? Because of the results I see:


...and because I can't wait until I can just walk into a store-any store-and buy a cute shirt or pants-or dresses-without having to dig through racks of old lady clothes. I can't wait for the confidence I'll have walking into a room when I don't have to realize I'm the biggest person there.

That chart is a year's worth of weight tracking. Granted I did not actively track which is why there is such a drastic drop in the middle. But the weight are accurate, and only a year ago I was way up there. I'm looking forward to another big drop soon...

8 comments:

Melisa with one S said...

Good for you! I love those weight tracking charts. Unfortunately, mine doesn't move much. :(

SilverNeurotic said...

That's really awesome! It's nice seeing your weight loss in black and weight like that. Sometimes just seeing numbers just doesn't have the impact.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

RE; Weigh loss -- any loss is a big drop! YAY!

Rocketstar said...

Keep it up, very nice!

Thomas said...

A "chart" with no numbers? Hmm...

Shutterbug8162 said...

Congrats! That is amazing progress. I was excited after the baby came because I actually weighed less than before she was conceived. But, since we're not nursing anymore, the calories aren't falling off as quickly. I need a plan, and so far all I can do is walk and hope for the best. I am trying, and it seems so many folks, like yourself are doing great. You shall be my inspiration!

Mary said...

Congratulations! It can be really hard to resist temptations like that! Way to go!

Marilyn said...

Yay! It's a terrible battle. When I first lost all the weight and went into my favorite shop to buy something and they said I was too skinny to shop there anymore... that was so awesome. I want that again.