OK, so what gives? Where was everyone yesterday? I literally had 75 less hits than normal. Did daylight savings time kick your butts that much!?! I really hope you all come back today! Especially because it's Toosdae!!
Today's the first day I'll be seeing the family since resigning. I'm not sure how I feel about this and though I'm not nervous now, I probably will be once I get there. I know they won't make me feel badly on purpose, but somehow, I know I'll leave feeling sad. I still think it's best though, so I'll just have to keep reminding myself of that over the next couple of weeks. (Though, I really am going to miss that extra money!) Anyway...here are this week's questions. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite midnight snack?
2. Do you scream when you ride a roller coaster?
3. What is on your nightstand?
1. It's actually cold pizza or cold ravioli. But I rarely have those things in the house so it's usually cheese or olives.
2. I haven't ridden a roller coaster in a long time, but when I did, yes, I screamed. Sometimes I don't though, I just close my eyes and feel the wind on my face.
3. A lamp, night cream, medicine for my face, a book and 2 empty glasses. There are probably also a pile of goopy's* too.
*That's what my family calls hair elastics.