Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

OK, so what gives? Where was everyone yesterday? I literally had 75 less hits than normal. Did daylight savings time kick your butts that much!?! I really hope you all come back today! Especially because it's Toosdae!!

Today's the first day I'll be seeing the family since resigning. I'm not sure how I feel about this and though I'm not nervous now, I probably will be once I get there. I know they won't make me feel badly on purpose, but somehow, I know I'll leave feeling sad. I still think it's best though, so I'll just have to keep reminding myself of that over the next couple of weeks. (Though, I really am going to miss that extra money!) Anyway...here are this week's questions. Enjoy!


1. What is your favorite midnight snack?

2. Do you scream when you ride a roller coaster?

3. What is on your nightstand?

1. It's actually cold pizza or cold ravioli. But I rarely have those things in the house so it's usually cheese or olives.

2. I haven't ridden a roller coaster in a long time, but when I did, yes, I screamed. Sometimes I don't though, I just close my eyes and feel the wind on my face.

3. A lamp, night cream, medicine for my face, a book and 2 empty glasses. There are probably also a pile of goopy's* too.

*That's what my family calls hair elastics.

9 comments:

kat said...

1.) Favorite midnight snack would be any leftovers from the previous dinner.

2.) No, I always thought screaming was just silly. It doesn't help and is just annoying.

3.) A lamp, my alarm clock (that's only used to read the temperature cuz I use my cell as alarm), ear plugs, handlotion, a bottle of water and three books.

Danielle A. said...

1. Favorite midnight snack is probably popcorn. But if I'm too lazy to get popcorn, then probably Goldfish or Pringles. Something on the saltier side that goes good with a glass of water.

2. I do, but it's not an "OH MY GOSH I AM GOING TO DIE" scream. It's usually an "THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME" scream. Closer to a "WHOOO HOOOOOO!!!!"

3. A lamp, a box of tissues, 3 books, a thing of post-it note flags, a stuffed hedgehog, a flower (I got turn-down service from Steve last night complete with a flower... he feels crappy I haven't been sleeping), my glasses, and my phone.

LceeL said...

1) Cookies and milk.

2) No. Girls do that. I just grin. Because I LOVE roller coasters.

3) Books, lamp, and alarm clock. oh. And a nail clipper.

flipper said...

1)y answer is pretty much the same lol. Def cold pizza!
2) Yes I usually do, I loveeee them!
3)A lamp, an alarm clock, a coffee mug, ash tray, and many post it's for lists I have to make when I think of things I have to get done!

G.W. said...

Maybe some flooding kept people away yesterday. I wasn't able to visit becasue I was enjoying my new swimming pool in my family room.....

and on to the questions:
1) Favorite midnight snack is whatever is left over. BUT, one of my all time favs is leftover boneless Cafe Wings from Halfway Cafe.

2) No screaming from me, unless I'm intentionally trying to make the person with me laugh.

3) Way too much stuff on my night stand. I have a bunch of books, water....wow, that's it, maybe I just have too many books on there. OH...and a book light.

SilverNeurotic said...

1. What is your favorite midnight snack? Lately a bowl of granola with milk.

2. Do you scream when you ride a roller coaster? YES. I don't actually ride them very often because they are just a little too intense for me...

3. What is on your nightstand? Lamp, clock radio, box of tissues and books/journal

Bond said...

I did not get to any of my favorites yesterday...work sucked so bad

OK, Oreos and ice cold milk

like a teenage girl..I am totally afraid of roller coasters - I once actually had two teen girls look at me after a ride (I was dragged on by a co-worker) and the giggled and laughed and shook their heads in pity at me

a lamp, my clock radio and my valentine's day card from nancy

Travis said...

1. Peanut butter sammich.

2. Hell no!

3. Let's see...a lamp, my mocs, our cell phones, an alarm clock, a stack of books, and a coaster.

Marilyn said...

I will try not to miss so many of these. I love these... I like seeing everybody else's answers too.

1. Cheese. And Triscuits if available.

2. Yes.

3. Candles. Jewelry boxes filled with incense. Buddah (I'm not sure if he should be there but my feet aren't pointing at him). Incense holder and sometimes a book.