Friday, March 26, 2010

Soul Mates

According to a quiz on a popular dating site, my celebrity male soul mate is:

Leonardo DiCaprio

You and Leo are both romantic, loyal, socially conscious and very cool!

While I like the caption and think he's talented, I actually don't find him attractive. Then again, I've dated some guys who aren't what society as a whole would call attractive and have fallen for them, so I'd give it a try! You know, if we ever met and he liked a taller girl with a little junk in the trunk.

*I'm having a bout of insomnia right now and am not really thinking clearly...which is why this post is so short today. Going to find the sandman so I can kick his ass and then steal his sand.

5 comments:

LceeL said...

You don't think he's attractive? Honey, I'm a MAN and even I think he's attractive.

Mags said...

Lou, I don't think he's ugly by any means...but I just don't find him attractive. I think b/c he reminds me of someone I grew up with and I didn't like that person. Maybe?

Marilyn said...

Something about his face reminds me a little of my ex... and that's always put me off.

"Lois Grebowski" said...

He doesn't do a thing for me, either... but maybe because that he's too young...lol

Kick that sandman's butt and tell him you want some sleep.

Melisa with one S said...

I don't find him attractive either. I think we should let Lou have him.