Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Randomivity


*Today is the day I'll text B1. Or maybe it'll be tomorrow. I don't know yet. I'm a chicken.

*There are lots of roads closed around here due to flooding. I'm so thankful that it's going to stop raining later today!

*I'm actually quite busy at work these days. I love a crazy busy day!!

*Today is my last day cooking for The Family. I am sad and excited at the same time.

*I've been trying to think of a good gift for The Girls, but I haven't come up with anything. I wanted a book about missing them but still loving them but all I could find were books about death.

*I should not know the medical problems of my boss. Those things are personal. And not university related. And I don't like making those appointments, especially because I am not his personal assistant.

*I have finally made it under that milestone weight I was telling you all about. It took an extra week-but I had a fun weekend so it's OK.

*Next week I'll try on those skinnier jeans that I bought at the beginning of the month to see if they fit. I have a feeling they will!

*I have a little bit of a headache today and am having trouble with this randomivity post...I should have written it last night. Sorry!

2 comments:

Bond said...

YAY for the weight...nice job Mags.

Do you have a picture of the three of you that you can frame and give one to each?

Maybe take on tonight and then deliver them next week?

Hope the headache goes away

"Lois Grebowski" said...

I hope it went well tonight...I'm so excited abiut you trying on the skinny jeans....YAY!