Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Randomivity


I feel very alone. I've typed several sentences after that statement to explain, but nothing seems right. If you pray, please say a prayer for me.

I still have no hot water. My landlord finally called me at 9:45pm telling me his guys said it was fixed and he's surprised...which I don't understand b/c I emailed him in the middle of the day telling him it was still cold. He said he wasn't going to send someone over at night. Well buddy, guess who's calling the state on you today?

My boss asked me yesterday how things at home were. I told him that if I could afford it, I'd move. His response touched me. He said he would lend me all of the money I needed to move. He might be a dick most of the time, but I know he meant it, and it meant a lot.

Last night was my first night with The Family after my resignation. They were very kind and in fact, didn't mention anything. The only thing The Mom said was, "Mags is going to miss that question!" She's right...I'll miss them dearly.

I am PSYCHED that next week is Richard's story.

I am also excited that Flash Forward is starting again. If you didn't watch it last season, you should start.

I cheated on my diet. I feel bad about it.

I could really use a couple of hundred dollars to buy frivolous things, like fancy perfume, new makeup and shoes. I need to be pampered.

My only single girl friend is probably going to be cast on the show that helps people lose weight. Which means she'll be gone for the summer and also that she'll be super hot when she gets back and will find a boyfriend immediately.

There are certain places that a person's face should not be printed.

I sometimes worry that the only way someone would know I was gone would be because of this blog.

My friend Josh told me that he read that being laid off for more than 5 months in a row has the same emotional impact as the death of a loved one. I guess I sometimes forget what a hard year I had last year and that perhaps I should be a little easier on myself when I have bad days.

I just feel very unappreciative when I have days like this. Maybe I just need a hot shower.

My town is still very flooded. Very flooded.

The Brawny commercial with Mr. Brawny singing "Lean on Me' is creepy.

6 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Hey - if you need a place to crash until your water is fixed let me know. Stupid landlord sucking. :(

Clancy Pants said...

Dang that landlord! I am a landlord and sometimes I suck at taking care of the little things, but seriously? the water heater?? That would be fixed immediately!! What a jerk! I'm so sorry about stupid people. Good luck to you.

And I laughed out loud about the Brawny commercial. I saw it at my mom's house on Sunday and I actually thought it was hysterical when he started singing... but my kids thought it was creepy! LOL!!

Chin up! Spring is here!

Mrs. OrioleGal9 said...

Sounds like you need some sunshine! I know I don't write as often as I should but please know that I would dearly miss you if you were gone.

Things will get better, just keep yourself on the bright side and know that you are loved!

T

Linda said...

What you need is some sunshine, abundant hot water, and a big hug. Your landlord is a total jerk and cut from the same cloth as my former one. As long as it doesn't affect him - too bad. Well, when you call the State then that will affect him. This totally sucks as I know how much work you've put into making your new place a home.

Don't worry about cheating on your diet. Little slip-ups happen all the time and as long as you get back on track, I don't think it will hurt you in the long run. You're doing great and don't you forget it!

Marilyn said...

(((Hugs))) I would miss you very much. You are important to me.

Travis said...

Forgive yourself immediately and stop feeling bad! It happens. Just acknowledge it and move on.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the new place. I remember you were excited about it when you moved in.

Do some things you like for yourself and make yourself smile.