Friday, March 12, 2010

Fantastic Friday

It's a beautiful morning!

Well...not really.  It's kind of gray and cold, but I have a job, a nice apartment, family and friends who love me...so, it's a beautiful morning!  Last night was rough.  I've really become part of the family and those girls really love me.  I love them too and I recognize that my absence will put a huge burden on The Mom, who I also love.  But you're all right-I have to think of myself and I feel good about the decision.  Maybe next year I'll find another family to cook for-but for now, it's going to be all about me.  I'm letting them know today.

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  Tonight I'm going out with a big group to a happy hour, Saturday I think I'm meeting a friend for drinks and then Sunday perhaps it's the St. Patrick's Day parade.  But that last one depends on the weather.  And whether or not I get laundry done before then...

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!!

3 comments:

"Lois Grebowski" said...

HUGS... Hope it goes well today. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts...

kat said...

Congratulations on your decision. I think its great you're deciding to take time for yourself. Happy Friday.

SilverNeurotic said...

You are definitely making the right decision.

Enjoy your weekend!