Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blogging Saved My Day

Today I updated one of my status's to say this:

"A stranger touched me today. And I don't mean that in a creepy "stranger-danger" kind of way. I mean it in a "Remember life is good" kind of way."

And the amazing thing is, this statement can no longer be directed to just that one person because all day several of you commented, emailed or replied to my update reminding me that I am not alone, that I am important to you and that I can inspire you. Knowing that you're all out there really, really means a lot and today would have been 1000 times worse had you not taken those few minutes out of your day to let me know you care.

Thank you. From the bottom of my confused, crazy heart...thank you.

2 comments:

Travis said...

Never doubt it Lady!

I'm checking in a little bit late, so I see that the main crisis has been conquered. But you know you don't need to be ashamed or embarrassed to let your blog pals know when you're struggling. We're here because we care.

You hang in there and keep smiling!

Clancy Pants said...

Missed this post until today! I'm so glad that strangers cheered you! And I'm so glad you took a nice hot shower the other day and I'm so glad you're my friend!

♥♥♥