Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Thank you to everyone who played along yesterday! With the amount of visitors I had, I'm surprised there were not more entrants, but nonetheless, I'm happy so many people came by. Here is how I picked the winner. I first made a list of all of you who played, based on when you commented. If you had a referral, I put your name in the list again right after the person's name who referred you. Here is the list:



Next I went to a website that picks a random number. I input the number of entrants (14) and hit "get random". The generator picked #8!



Which means, my friend Clancy is the winner! Clancy's about to have a new addition to her family and so I am very pleased that she won. Congratulations Clancy and thanks to everyone who reads this blog-whether you comment or not-I appreciate you.

4 comments:

Danielle A. said...

Yay! Congrats to Clancy!! :) :)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Yay Clancy!!!!! You will LOVE her baked goods!!!!!!

Clancy Pants said...

YAY ME!!! :) Thanks for the congrats, ladies! I'm so excited!!!

Travis said...

Very fair! And good for Clancy!