Monday, March 08, 2010

100K

Celebrating over 100,000 Visitors!


At some point over the weekend I hit 100K visitors here at this little blog of mine. My secret plan was to find out who that visitor was and then send them a prize. This backfired, however, because I seem to have MANY lurkers and without knowing who you are, I can not thank you with tasty treats. Besides, I feel like the people who should really get the prize are those of you who comment. Which is why tomorrow's post is so important....

Being that tomorrow is Toosdae, I'll post this week's questions up at 6am EST like I usually do. If you answer the questions, you will receive one entry. If you send someone over here to answer the questions (be sure they tell me that YOU sent them) you will receive another entry. Last, if you post a Tweet directing people over here, you will receive one last entry. (You MUST post a link to your Tweet here in comments).

This will be a fast and furious contest because I've already hit the milestone. The contest will end at 11pm EST on Toosdae 3/9/10. The winner will be announced in my Randomivity post on Wednesday morning.

This contest is open to US residents only. (However, International friends CAN come over as a referral for you-they just don't get an entry.) I'm very sorry for this...because the prize is baked goods, I can only ship within the United States. If you are the winner, you must be willing to provide me with your real name and shipping address. I will contact the winner on 3/10/10 via email. Winner must respond by midnight 3/11/10...if this does not occur, the prize will go to the runner up.

So...what do you win? BAKED GOODS! You will have your choice of a Lemon Friendship cake or a Rum Cake-both are best sellers on my Etsy site and are proven favorites of my family and friends.

A little over a year ago I had a similar contest which I was unable to follow through on due to getting laid off. This time, I'm really looking forward to being able to send one of you a really tasty treat as a thank you for making Ms. Maggie Moo who she is today.

Good luck!

5 comments:

Travis said...

Wow! 100k visits!

Congratulations!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

Wow, congrats on all your visitors!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Danielle A. said...

You KNOW I'll be signing up. And if I win it'll be required that you save postage and deliver it in person. Actually... how about we freaking hang out soon anyways? :)

LceeL said...

Wow. That's a lot of visits. Well done, you.

Rocketstar said...

Holy balls! Congrats on 100,000