Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Toosdae ?'s

Show of hands: Who's sick of Valentine's Day commercials!?!? I, for one, will be happy when yet another Valentine-less Valentine's Day passes. While I wipe away the tears (jk) answer today's questions...

1. Would you rather have wheels or wings?

2. What would you do if you were the last person on earth?

3. What color are the sheets on your bed?



1. Definitely wings! Imagine the places I could go! And I do love wind...

2. If I were the last person on this earth, I would cry. A lot. And I'd probably search the place for as long as I was alive to be sure that there really was not another person on earth.

3. Currently they are caramel colored but I'm about to change them to the satiny dusty bluish gray sheets I got at the Big E this fall.

7 comments:

G.W. said...

Good morning!

1. Definitely wings. I've always wished I could fly.

2. If I was the last person on Earth I don't think I would do a thing. I would lose hope. I need to be surrounded by people (Even strangers).

3. Right now they are white with yellow designs.

Danielle A. said...

1. Wings... I think flying would be awesome. Plus I could give little kids rides and they'd love that.

2. I think I'm with you... I'd just cry. And get bored. The internet would never change because it would always be the same... no electricity because no one to run the plants. Probably I'd pray a lot too.

3. Cream. They match the bedding. :)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

1. Wings that way I don't have to pay for baggage or deal with TSA. LOL!

2. Like you I would cry, and like GW I would lose hope. it would be a slow miserable death.

3. Coral-ish red to match my bright tropical bird curtains in the RV

LceeL said...

1. Wheels. A Honda VT1100C. Because there is no feeling like a two lane highway with the wind in your face. And it's affordable.

2. Last person on earth? I can't imagine a worse fate.

3. Forest Green.

flipper said...

!) Wings. I always dream that I can fly.
2) Ew. Be scared. Honestly probably kill myself.
3) When I was away for new years mom thought it would be cool to put butterfly sheets from 10 years ago on my bed. lol. At least they are comfy, right?

Bond said...

1) wings...so I could fly about the world and see it for it's beauty

2) be lonely...

3) beige...boring...I know.

Linda said...

It's bad enough I had to suffer through "every kiss begins with Kay" during Christmas - I will be more than happy to see those commercials go soon. I try to ignore Valentine's Day if at all possible as it's just too depressing otherwise.

Now to the questions ...

1. Wings! I have dreams of flying every once in awhile - though I'm not sure what I'd do with them when I went to bed at night!

2. I don't mind being alone but by myself forever? Where's the nearest cliff?

3. Right now they're a blue pattern I believe. They will be getting changed to plain ole' beige tomorrow. Boring but great thread count!!