Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Randomivity

I read this on a kitchen website regarding cracking eggs:
"I'm told I'm unique in this from quite a few people -- but I actually use my knuckles. I just hold the egg in my left palm, tap with my right in a quick motion, making sure to pull back."
Is anyone else wondering what the eff kind of knuckles this lady has?!?

The people downstairs are weird but the wife (girlfriend?) is super annoying. She sort of screeches a lot. Or maybe she just talks loud. Either way, I don't like it.

I'm waiting for her to complain about a noise I make (I'm actually really quiet) so that I can say, "Really?! After listening to you screech all of the time and then having to listen to you having sex and cooing afterward...I'm pretty sure you should shut up."

Saying someone isn't Asian because they are Hindi is like saying someone who is White isn't Catholic.

Some of the male ice dancers in this years Olympics are really quite homely. I mean, really.

I'm in the process of rewriting my dating profiles. I don't know how to say what I want to say without sounding bitchy but I'm really sick of men contacting me by asking me what's up or telling me I have a pretty smile. PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT!

I think it's funny when people I have dated come up in searches on dating sites. I clicked on one just to see what's new, but the rest I just pass. Still, funny.

Men don't wear sweatpants in public very often and I'm glad about that. I'd forgotten that it's mildly embarrassing to watch because you can see all of his junk plain as day. Without even trying.

Rye Bread is coming to visit me this weekend!!!!!!

I didn't cook last night because the snow was coming down pretty hard all day. I didn't hear from The Mom and fully expect to get reamed out by The Dad if he's home.

Sometimes I marvel at what my parents neglected to teach me growing up. I don't know what I've missed until someone tells a story or I hear another parent teaching their child something that I wasn't told. Or, when I figure it out myself...

Like what direction girls need to wipe after going to the bathroom.

It's heartbreaking to watch someone mess up in the Olympics.

6 comments:

LceeL said...

OMG Even *I* know THAT.

And yes, it IS heartbreaking to watch someone mess up - especially, for some reason, Ice Skaters.

Bond said...

Cracking eggs with your knuckles....ummm weird

Want help with your profile?

YAY that rye Bread is coming to visit...you will be so happy

What is the arrangement for inclement weather? If dad reams you out, I sure hope you stand up to the clod.

Umm there are directions on what direction?

Linda said...

I'm not sure I'd want to try cracking eggs with my knuckles; I would think that might hurt a bit as sometimes eggshells can be pretty tough!

I haven't watched hardly any of the Olympics at all except for a bit of ski jumping on Sunday. I just haven't really thought about it much.

You want annoying neighbors then please take the people upstairs over me. Please! I talked to my landlord about all the noise again the other day and she says that she's going to ask them to move out in May when their lease is up. She's going to need a translator to do it, though. That should go over well!

I hear the weather is supposed to be good this weekend so it sounds like a great time for Rye Bread to come up for a visit!

katherine. said...

you are so right...without even trying

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Knuckle egg cracking...Weird!!!

Yay for Rye Bread coming for a visit.

Travis said...

Uhm...no...I don't think I'll ask about directions.