Friday, February 26, 2010

Five on Friday: Playlist 1

My friend Trav created a meme a little bit ago and I'm just now able to participate. This is the beginning of a playlist I want to create to work out to...I'll be joining a gym tomorrow and so I've gotta get my butt shakin'!



Here are some of Trav's guidelines.

1. Grab the banner, make your post title Five on Friday, and be sure to link back to Trav.
2. Go to Playlist.com to make your play list of five songs. Choose a particular theme to share with us. You can simply post the play list, or you can add a little summary about what you are sharing.
3. I don't know how to make a specific linky, so be sure to leave me a comment to let me know that you participated.
4. No tags, but feel free to invite your friends to play along if they need a post topic on a Friday.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Great ideas for a good work out. Particularly like the Men at work. If you get a chance stop by for some show music

Linda said...

I did this meme for the first time myself today (though I combined it with Tisha's sky meme).

These songs are all great for a workout! You are really going to be moving at the gym!

Travis said...

Now those songs will definitely get your motivated!

Thanks for playing!