Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bella Blue Eyes...Oh How She's Grown...

This is my little Bella. She no longer has blue eyes, but when she first came to live with me she did, and the name stuck...

I also sometimes call her "Hells Bells" when she's running around like a crazy woman. She's such a sweet kitty and she's sooooo soft you wouldn't believe. It seems like it was yesterday when she wouldn't come out from hiding and now she follows me around everywhere I go like a little puppy. I hope the other kitties at the doctor don't tell her she's not supposed to do that because it's one of her most endearing qualities.

That and her little "Huh?" sound she makes. It's quite unique, actually. I've never heard any cat make this noise before. I've tried to tape it so I can share it, but she seems to know this and therefore doesn't talk when I have the camera on her. Oh well. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

5 comments:

Travis said...

She's made of cute!

SilverNeurotic said...

I don't think I've ever heard a cat speak, but my dog talks so I have no doubt.

Danielle A. said...

My friend Priscila's cat Mia talks all the time - so I totally believe you. :) She's getting purrrrty (bad pun intended!).

"Lois Grebowski" said...

She's a pretty girl! I love her coloring... Such personality!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness but she really has grown! I was still picturing her as a tiny little thing!

When Tesla first got her from the shelter he talked quite a bit but since coming down with an upper respiratory infection he hasn't made a peep except for sneezing and the occasional hacking. Poor guy! I hope that he will eventually start talking again.