Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Randomivity


Stories about a friend thinking his seat was wet with drool cause me to laugh hysterically.

Catching up with said friend makes my heart happy.

There are lots of very weird people in local Irish Bars in Boston.

Toilet seats sometimes fall off. When you are on them.

I told the story out loud today. It felt good and bad at the same time. I'm happy I wasn't told that everything happens for a reason. It may be true, but I'm so sick of hearing it. There should never be a reason why someone you trust rips your heart out and stomps on it without remorse.

I won't get a Merry Christmas call or an after Christmas visitor this year. I'm so ready to be done being sad about this.

Bella is a freak. She seems to get wicked hyper around 10pm just when I'm trying to relax.

I'm starting to see the side of my boss that everyone else told me about. He's still very nice to me however.

Some people are just miserable fools who like to bring other people down. It sucks when these people are the bosses. (Not mine this time. But she influenced him.)

I apparently know more Christmas carol lyrics than I thought.

Yesterday I had stomach pains and I'm afraid of what that might mean.

I'm also starting to worry about my health. I pray that I don't inherit some of the diseases my family is known for.

The drive to CT is not usually horrible, but I am not looking forward to it later today. The traffic might be bad. I can not leave work early due to the miserable fool mentioned above.

I've been saying "I wanted to punch him/her in the face" a lot lately. I'm not sure where that came from.

I received a very weird and confusing present the other day. I don't know how to address it. I am not offended, just confused.

I need to remember not to post interactive posts around the holidays. It makes for a very lonely Toosdae.

I saw the trailer for the movie my father's last famous client was making while my dad was working on his house. It made me smile to know that while he was learning his lines, he was also talking to my dad.

I am sure this is not true for all people in Geneva, but so far, the ones I have communicated with are very, very rude and try to make me feel bad about the fact that they have to work.

Strap ons require 2 people. This is what is confusing.

7 comments:

G.W. said...

I love your randomivity. They make me laugh, shake my head in disbelief, and my jaw drop at some of the implications. Then I find myself wondering what caused the random line to pop in.

Have a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays

Kat said...

I wonder if
I received a very weird and confusing present the other day. I don't know how to address it. I am not offended, just confused.

and

Strap ons require 2 people. This is what is confusing.

Have anything to do with each other or if I should just get my mind out of the gutter:)

Mags said...

Thanks GW! I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts. I meant to comment the other day when you mentioned it but I forgot. :(

Kat: Yes. They do go together. Sadly.

Bond said...

ummm...huh.... you got a strap on as a present?

If from a lady, it could mean she likes you

If from a man it could mean he likes you enough to try something really kinky

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR

Mrs. OrioleGal9 said...

Please tell me the confusing gift wasn't from a mutual friend whose present you were worried about last week...if so...very strange

Lois Grebowski said...

Whoa... that's seriously random!

HUGS, dear... Been missing Massachusetts...

SilverNeurotic said...

1. Catching up with any friend during the holiday is nice. It's the one thing I really enjoy about Christmas.

2. Bars are host to weird people period.

3. I'm not sure if I've ever had a toilet seat fall off completely-but I've had them fall off half way. And don't even get me started on falling INTO toilets because of some insensitive man forgot to put the seat back down...

4. Perhaps put Bella in the bathroom or another room at night? That's what my roommate and I did with the kitten.

5. Maybe it's a good thing then that he's leaving at the end of the academic year.

6. Knowing family health history can be a double sided sword. On one side, its good to be prepared but on the other-even small symptoms of minor calamities can freak you out.

7. Tis the season for horrible traffic.