Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ran


Shalom does not mean penis

It's hysterical to watch someone answer a phone call that doesn't exist and then get frustrated when she can't hear it.

Ginger peach candles smell yummy. They smell even yummier when they are on clearance.

I might have a date at IKEA on new years day. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but at least it's a big store so if he sucks I can just "get lost".

My desk is put together, curtains are up and I used a gift card to buy a pretty silver lamp with a pink lamp shade. Now all I have to do is unpack the boxes and put up pictures and my office will be done! (Pictures will follow, of course.)

I don't let Bella in my room at night but when I take naps I keep the door open so she can come in if she wants. She always does and she always curls up in the nook of my tummy (I sleep on my side) and stays with me the entire time. So sweet...

They made me stay home from work yesterday because it is so slow. I didn't think I needed to, but I used the day to rest and nap. Turns out, I needed it!

The other night I heard someone honking their horn out front. They kept holding it down for what seemed like minutes. When I looked out the window, a pickup truck was blocking a car in their driveway purposely. Someone jumped out and ran into the house and then the truck sped away. It was weird. I was afraid that I'd witness a fight or worse...luckily I didn't.

I'm feeling crafty. I need black contact paper. Hopefully I'll be able to show you by the end of the new years break.

2010 is going to be my year.

5 comments:

Melisa with one S said...

*snort* You're right: Shalom means many things, but NOT penis. haha

LceeL said...

Shalom. Peace, not piece. *smirk*

And I truly hope that 2010 IS your year.

flipper said...

LOL love this weeks Randomivity!! =) =)

Lois Grebowski said...

I'm thinking positive and that 2010 will be an excellent year...

I can't wait to see what the contact paper is for... Hmmmmmm....

CrAzY Working Mom said...

♪ Happy New Year ♪

A date at Ikea? This should be interesting! Can't wait to hear more. ;)