Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Living Room

It's time for me to finish this place up! Since the university was nice enough to declare today a holiday, I'm using my time to whip the living room into shape. It basically includes painting the walls (Sage Gray) and the trim white and then putting pictures up...and perhaps a little craft project too. The gray has a little green tint to it so in real life it doesn't look as gray as it does on the computer. I think it'll be nice. Here are the "before" pictures...


**Updated**After... (Still have white trim to do tomorrow.)


Come back later for the "after". Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

7 comments:

LceeL said...

Happy New Year, Ms Mags. Your place is looking nice - I can't wait to see the new paint.

Lois Grebowski said...

That will look wonderful with the red... Love it!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I ♥ the little yellow birdies. What a cool idea. Might be neat to try in Emily's room. :)
You've done a great job and it's gorgeous.

♪ Happy New Year ♪

SilverNeurotic said...

I love the birds and the tree, it's a really nice addition and not one you'd normally find.

Linda said...

Wow - what a difference! It's so much brighter and cheerier! You energy levels totally amaze me!

Travis said...

Well done! It all looks so much brighter and cheerier.

Marilyn said...

That looks cool. I could totally do decals like that. You have a lovely home.

Thanks for everything. I'll honestly try to stop by here more often. Happy New Year.