Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Over!

Well, it's come and gone. My favorite day of the year was over in a flash, but it was a wonderful flash full of laughter, love and lots of good food. I received many wonderful presents-which included a GPS for my car! I love it so much I use it even when I know where I am going. :)

Unfortunately I managed to get sick and so the last 2 days have been spent in a daze. I've been in and out of naps and at one point I had a fever but it's gone now. Thankfully it's a short week and I don't have to cook, so I'll be on the mend in no time. For now, this is all I can post-even this has hurt my head...

Here is an updated picture of my first cousins. This year there is an addition-my sister's fiance on the right, in white.

5 comments:

Shutterbug8162 said...

Ours flew by really fast too, despite trying to stretch it out three days. Eve with my Dad, Day with my inlaws and day after with my mother and her husband. Its one of those times of the year when I wish I was still a kid!

LceeL said...

My goodness. You got some good lookin' wimmins in your family!! And, of course, you're not so bad yourself.

I'm sorry to hear you're ill. Get better soon. New Years Eve is coming, you know? And you want to be on your feet for that, right?

Lois Grebowski said...

That's a lot of cousins!

SilverNeurotic said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas, but sorry you are now sick! I'm sure that was one gift you really weren't expecting or wanted!

CrAzY Working Mom said...

What a great looking bunch! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It takes forever to get here and then is gone so quickly. :(

Hurray for GPSs. I am so directionally challenged that I have to keep one. :)

Happy new year, my friend!